Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

Milagros en Milagro

Hey everyone! I love you all and thank you for all your prayers on my behalf! I'm praying for all of you, too, and I hope everything is well on your end! Basically, here in Milagro, we have been having AMAZING weeks, and we have had members walking with us almost every day, strengthening their testimonies and sharing the truth! Milagro means miracle in English, and we've basically been having miracles in Miracle! One day, it was SUPER hot, and the power went out at like, 5am. So, we were suffering in our personal and companionship studies and just in the house, because we live on the third floor, in the hottest apartment. So we studied and everything, and it was time to close with a prayer, and it was my turn to say it. So we got down on our knees, and I told Heavenly Father that it was very hot, and that we would like to have our fans working, and that we would also like to recharge our music boxes so we could listen to that as we finished getting ready for the day, if He saw it fit, please.
And right after I had said that, I heard something go vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but I didn't open my eyes until I ended the prayer, and I looked up after and saw the fan running and I said to Hermana Oslen, pointing, "Look!" so she looked and got the biggest smile, raised her hands and looked up to the sky and yelled "DUDE!!!" And it was awesome. Another prayer I've had recently is for Angelo, one of our investigators. He really wants to get baptised, but has drinking problems and keeps drinking. So, this week I asked God to, if it was His will, make alcohol like an acid for him so he would never want to go back to drinking it again. And it worked!!!!! His sister told us yesterday that usually he can go about one-two weeks being totally drunk! But two days ago, he got drunk and felt SO terrible after that he didn't go back to it for another day!!! So basically, God's been hearing my prayers! Yay!!!!! We're working with a lot of people now, and I ask you all to please pray for us that they might be baptised on the 9th of May! It's going to be a Noche Blanca, were all the investigators who want to get baptised and are ready get baptised one after one! It's really great, because they can mutually support each other in the church and can make friends that last them a lifetime! Please pray for Karina, Angelo, Lyby, Luis, Freddy and Genesis! They all have had great wishes to be a part of God's church, and we really want to help them towards it! Thank you all for your prayers on our behalf, as well as theirs! And now, I must go, but I am so very thankful to have all of you in my life, and I love you all!!!!! I'll talk to you all next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment