Translate

Monday, April 20, 2015

Forgetting English

A ver, qué hicimos ésta semana....Oh wait that's spanish. Hello all!!!! I'd like to thank you all for your prayers on my part and for all the people my companion and I teach and for my companion! Thank you everyone who writes me or sends me packages too, at: Casilla de Correo 09-04-160 Misión Ecuador Guayaquil Norte Guayaquil Ecuador But don't use fedex or dhl because that doesn't work if you do this. Thank you! This week, we had the baptism of Vanessa, who is so great and has an amazing testimony, and Angelo stared fixing himself up again and isn't drinking!!!
So we moved his baptism date up, and he's super excited for it! Isaura and Geovani's testimonies get stronger every day, and we have been able to meet new people! We have a goal to contact ten people each day, and we're doing it! We ended the week with 77 new people who we know! We also have been teaching with the members a lot and it's so much fun! The members in our ward always feed us and love us very much, and we are so grateful for them and what they do for us! You all should get in touch with the missionaries this week, if you are a member, to help them out and go with them to the lessons and share your testimonies, and if not a member, just to meet them and get to know them! They will help you change your life for the better!!! I don't really have much more time left, but I love you all and I pray for you all every night!!! I hope everything you all do this week makes you happy and that keeps you safe! Love you all! Love, Hermana Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment