Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

New Companion, New Adventures

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing great and I love you all! Pray for you all the time! This week was a bit long, as I was showing my new companion Hna Vásquez EVERYTHING in the sector! I didn't know were to start, our sector is huge and there are so many people in our ward! But we pulled through and everyone loves her a lot! She's from Honduras!
This Sunday was great! We went with the whole ward to go visit the members who haven't been going to church, to see the new members and people looking into the church as well as people who have recently moved here! It was really fun and almost everyone gave us mangos. We have a ton now, because basically, there's not a single street that doesn't have about 20 mango trees, and like everyone has at least one or two. And they are SOOOO much better than the ones in the states, just so you all know. And we recently got a new phone because we lost the other one, after about a month of waiting too. Buuuut... we kind of dropped it? So now Bryan, our recent convert is fixing it for us. Because it broke... And because he's able to fix things like that! And also because we don't want to be without a phone and calling from member's houses AGAIN for a while. We're teaching a new family, and I can see a lot of success in their future. It's a family of three kids and a mom and dad. Richard, Elizabeth, Alex, Efraín, and Henry. They are all really sweet people and I really hope they'll be able to make these changes in their lives! Because I know God lives, and that He's our Heavenly Father, and that He wants to bless us with all the blessings from Heaven. I know He'll work the miracles they need. But yeah, that's basically all that's going on so far. I hope you all are doing great! Know that I love you all and will be talking to you all next week too!!! Adios!!! Love, Hermana Avalon Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment