Translate

Monday, September 22, 2014

Cow Foot??!!

THIS WEEK I ATE COW FOOT AND IT WAS DISGUSTING! IF ANY SPANISH PERSON ASKS YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY PATA DE VACA DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT. Gregorio´s baptism is at the end of this week because we had stake conference yesterday too! We´re teaching a lot of people, but not many were at their homes this week, so we need to find more people. I ate cow foot, and had to finish it although I was dying inside. I miss my family most, of course. The mission is so based on families, and that´s why we´re called Hermanas, because we are all sons and daughters of God, and it´s hard to not miss your family when it´s the main reason for the entirety of the gospel of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I like helping the people here. There´s this one old man who always thanks Nephi for everything whenever we pass him. We think he fell away when the other sisters left, and we invited him to church. He won´t tell us his name, maybe it really is Jose Smith. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment